Buscador de becas
Información sobre las opciones de financiamiento del DAAD para estudiantes, graduados, personas con un doctorado y profesores universitarios, así como sobre las ofertas de otras organizaciones de fomento seleccionadas.
The ESV scholarships are open to protestant students from all disciplines and subjects wishing to study at universities of applied sciences or other institutions of higher education in Germany. You are welcome to apply if you are not a member of a Protestant church. In this case, your application and specifically your letter of motivation will be evaluated by a committee, which decides whether you will be admitted to the first round of interviews. Applicants older than 35 years are required to include a special request into their application.
The programme includes close and individual mentoring, a vast range of seminars and the opportunity for student participation at all levels. It is worth up to 752 EUR every month plus 300 EUR to cover study costs and offers further financial support, i.e. when students go abroad to study.
Students from all disciplines and subjects, who wish to start a degree course or are already studying at a higher education institution. People with an immigrant background, students with a non-academic family background and from universities of applied sciences are welcome to apply.
- German students who study or plan to study at higher education institutions in the EU or Switzerland
- Students with citizenship of an EU member state, Switzerland or eligibility for funding according to §8 BAföG are only eligible if they study or plan to study in Germany.
typically throughout the entire course of study
- base amount of up to 752 EUR per month
- supplementary study cost allowance of 300 EUR
- additional financial support, i.e. when studying abroad
All application forms and further information on the application procedure are available here
There are 2 application deadlines every year: 1 March or 1 September.